- Use ONLY as directed
- Flammable liquid
- Do NOT light reeds
- Do NOT spray towards a naked flame
- Avoid eye contact and Do NOT spray into the eyes
- Do Not Ingest
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- May cause allergies for sensitive skin
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product
- Use gloves when handling used reeds
- Do NOT place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surface or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials
- Perfumes can stain your clothes; it is highly recommended to NOT spray directly on clothes when distance is less than 12 inches
- Do NOT expose the product to direct sunlight
- For the health and safety of patients and people with allergies, please refrain from using all perfumes and colognes when contacting them
- Natural Aromatic Fragrance Oil.
- Perfumery Grade Alcohol.
Fragrance Allergies and Sensitivities:
Some individuals may be allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients in cosmetics, food, or other products, even if those ingredients are safe for most people. Some components of fragrance formulas may have a potential to cause allergic reactions or sensitivities for some people.