Purity Musk By Sam Kay For Her
Purity Musk By Sam Kay
Scent Family: Musk
Top Notes: Lotus Blossom, Coconut, Vanilla. Middle Notes: White Musk, Honey. Base Notes: White Musk, Vanilla, White Lotus.
- Made in the United States
- Clean, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Sustainably Made
- All Natural, No Chemicals
Benefits of SK Purity:
- Sexual benefits
- Helps to strengthen the body during intimacy
- Helps to irritate the other party during sexual intercourse
- Health benefits
- Helps disinfect wounds and prevent itching, especially in the vaginal area
- Used to reduce bacteria and fungi in the body, especially in the vaginal area
- Strong effect on preventing vaginal infections
- Helps reduce frequent and persistent vaginal discharge
- Psychological benefits
- Helps improve mood during menstruation
- Helps make you feel confident and attractive all the time
- Helps relieve stress and restore energy
- It is recommended for every girl, especially teenagers who just turned puberty age
- It is never too early to start exploring the many options available for the transition to adulthood
- Aromatic benefits
- Helps reduce bad odors from the vagina and menstrual blood
- Helps reduce bad body odors caused by sweating
- It perfumes the sensitive area, making it smell good for a long time
- Enhances the fragrant scent of your underwear
- Can be used as a deodorant
How to use SK Purity:
Do not apply SK Purity directly to the skin; because this can cause irritation to the sensitive area and infection, so it is better to put only two drops of SK Purity on small cotton wet with water, and then wipe the sensitive area softly, with the front to back, to obtain a fragrant and stable scent that lasts for a long time.
You should use the same method to apply the sensitive areas, sweating areas, and odor-producing areas of the body, such as:
- The Vagina
- The Anus
Tips and Instructions for Using SK Purity:
- It is preferable to perfume the body with SK Purity after bathing in hot water; because bathing in hot water causes the pores of the skin to open, and thus the smell remains for a longer period on the body.
- Gently rub SK Purity on the body, focusing on the pulse areas of the body at the wrist, neck, and behind the ear so that the smell spreads with the heartbeat and remains fragrant all the time
- It is preferable not to overuse SK Purity
Side Effects of SK Purity:
You should use SK Purity in moderation, and not overuse it, and there are several cases in which you should avoid using SK Purity, including:
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
It is not known that SK Purity is safe for pregnant women, so it is preferable not to use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The use of SK Purity may cause allergic reactions to chemicals and aromatics, and may also lead to infections, especially in sensitive areas.
Bottle & Label Disclaimer:
Please note that all images and labels are for demonstration purposes only to make it easy for customers to differentiate and distinguish among different fragrances. You may receive a different bottle than what you see in the image.
Fragrance Allergies and Sensitivities:
Some individuals may be allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients in cosmetics, food, or other products, even if those ingredients are safe for most people. Some components of fragrance formulas may have the potential to cause allergic reactions or sensitivities for some people.
Sam Kay Fragrances competes with designer brands. It does NOT use their fragrances and is not associated in any way with the designer brands or manufacturers mentioned on this website and in no circumstance should be mistaken for the actual and genuine designer brand. Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and designers.
Designer/Brand names are solely used for comparison purposes only and to give customers an idea of each fragrance character and scent accords. We do NOT present our fragrances to be exact copies. They are all inspired by “Type” fragrance creations. We are in compliance with The Federal Trade Commission’s Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.
Comparative Advertising Disclaimer
Please note that the products mentioned throughout our website along with their labeling are a mere guide and in no circumstances should be mistaken for the actual high street brand. All names, trademarks, and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and designers. Sam kay Fragrances are NOT to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers mentioned on our website or any of our products.
We are in compliance with FTC Policy Statement in Regard to Comparative Advertising, 16 C.F.R. §14.15(b) (2003).
This website is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any trademark holder referenced herein. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder.