Car Essential Oil Diffuser
Car Essential Oil Diffuser By Sam Kay
- Made in the United States
- Clean, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Sustainably Made
- All Natural, No Chemicals
Bottle & Label Disclaimer:
Please note that all images and labels are for demonstration purposes only to make it easy for customers to differentiate and distinguish among different fragrances. You may receive a different bottle than what you see in the image.
- Natural Aromatic Fragrance Oil
- Perfumery Grade Alcohol
- Use ONLY as directed
- Flammable liquid
- Do NOT light reeds
- Do NOT spray toward a naked flame
- Avoid eye contact and Do NOT spray into the eyes
- Do Not Ingest
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- May cause allergies to sensitive skin
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product
- Use gloves when handling used reeds
- Do NOT place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic, or leather surface or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials
- Perfumes can stain your clothes; it is highly recommended to NOT spray directly on clothes when the distance is less than 12 inches
- Do NOT expose the product to direct sunlight
- For the health and safety of patients and people with allergies, please refrain from using all perfumes and colognes when contacting them
Fragrance Allergies and Sensitivities:
Some individuals may be allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients in cosmetics, food, or other products, even if those ingredients are safe for most people. Some components of fragrance formulas may have the potential to cause allergic reactions or sensitivities in some people.
Sam Kay Fragrances competes with designer brands. It does NOT use their fragrances and is not associated in any way with the designer brands or manufacturers mentioned on this website and in no circumstance should be mistaken for the actual and genuine designer brand. Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and designers.
Designer/Brand names are solely used for comparison purposes only and to give customers an idea of each fragrance character and scent accords. We do NOT present our fragrances to be exact copies. They are all inspired by “Type” fragrance creations. We are in compliance with The Federal Trade Commission’s Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.
Comparative Advertising Disclaimer
Please note that the products mentioned throughout our website along with their labeling are a mere guide and in no circumstances should be mistaken for the actual high street brand. All names, trademarks, and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and designers. Sam kay Fragrances are NOT to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers mentioned on our website or any of our products.
We are in compliance with FTC Policy Statement in Regard to Comparative Advertising, 16 C.F.R. §14.15(b) (2003).
This website is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any trademark holder referenced herein. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder.